Thursday, March 18, 2021

Recipe: Perfect My Orange Chicken

My Orange Chicken.

My Orange Chicken My Orange Chicken highly diverse and own ideal flavor that unique. Few types of My Orange Chicken recipes are also adequate simple to process and do not pick up long. Even though not everybody likes My Orange Chicken food, currently some people are got attached and like the various My Orange Chicken foods on hand. This can be visible from the number of restaurants that prepare My Orange Chicken as one of the dish. You can cook My Orange Chicken using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Orange Chicken

  1. Prepare 4-5 of boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
  2. Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
  3. Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
  4. Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
  5. It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
  6. It's 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
  7. You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
  8. You need 1 tsp of paprika.
  9. It's of Canola oil for frying.
  10. You need of Orange Chicken Sauce.
  11. You need 3/4 cup of orange juice (I used 3 Oranges).
  12. Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
  13. You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
  14. It's 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
  15. Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
  16. Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
  17. It's 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
  18. You need 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
  19. It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
  20. You need of Red pepper flakes (optional).
  21. Prepare of Sesame seeds for topping (optional).
  22. Prepare 1 of orange (zested).

My Orange Chicken instructions

  1. Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a bowl. Add in the flour, corn starch, salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika, and ginger powder to coat the chicken..
  2. In a deep drying pan, bring the oil to medium-high heat. Fry the chicken until golden brown. Takes about 2-3 minutes..
  3. Meanwhile, whisk all the sauce ingredients and a bowl. Transfer to a hot skillet or frying pan and cook on low-heat, simmering until the sauce thickens up..
  4. Transfer the fried chicken to the sauce and mix to coat well. Let the sauce and chicken simmer together for 1-2 minutes and then remove from heat..
  5. Serve with white rice. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions. (optional).

To get ingredients for making My Orange Chicken recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are much types of My Orange Chicken that are convenient and quick to process into delicious dish. You can always practice this My Orange Chicken recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook another foods on our website, we supply various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

0 on: "Recipe: Perfect My Orange Chicken"